Dr. Eamon McLaughlin M.D.
- ENT and Sinus
- Undergraduate – University of Delaware; Biological Sciences
- Medical School - University of Pennsylvania, School of Medicine
- Residency – University of Pennsylvania Hospital; Otorhinolaryngology
- American Board of Surgery
- American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery- AAO - NHS Member
- Otorhinolaryngology (ENT)
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Thyroid Surgery
- Surgery for Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology (Pediatric ENT)
Dr. Eamon McLaughlin graduated magna cum laude from the University of Delaware with a degree in Biological Sciences. He received his medical degree from the University of Pennsylvania, School of Medicine and went on to complete Otorhinolaryngology residency at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania.
While at Penn he had extensive training in all aspects of otorhinolaryngology and trained with national experts in the fields of chronic sinusitis, thyroid surgery, surgery for obstructive sleep apnea, and pediatric otorhinolaryngology (at the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia).
In his free time he enjoys cycling, paddle boarding with his wife and their dog.
Practice Website: www.sfenta.org