Dr. Lawrence Grobman M.D.
- ENT and Sinus
- Undergraduate - Haverford College
- Medical School - University of Miami School of Medicine
- Medical Training - University of Zurich Hospital
- American Academy of Otolaryngology- Head and Neck Surgery
- American Medical Association
- Greater Miami Society of Otolaryngology
- American Neurotology Society
- Dade County Medical Association of Otolaryngology
Dr. Lawrence Grobman received his Bachelor of Science from Haverford College in 1975. He then went on to receive his medical degree from the University of Miami School of Medicine. Dr. Grobman received specialized training in ear and inner ear disorders at the prestigous University of Zurich hospital under the training of “World Reknown” Professor Ugo Fisch.
- Cochlear Implantation
- Bone anchored hearing aid insertion
- Acoustic neuroma removal
- Vertigo and dizziness