Dr. Mark Sukenik M.D.
- ENT and Sinus
- Undergraduate - Brandeis University
- Medical School - Emory University of Medicine
- Internship - University of Miami School of Medicine
- Residency - University of Miami School of Medicine
- Otolaryngology - Head & Neck Surgery
Board certified in Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery, Dr. Sukenik began his career in 1988 after receiving his Bachelor of Science and graduating Cum Laude from Brandeis University in Waltham Massachusetts. He then went on to Emory University of Medicine in Atlanta Georgia, where he obtained his Medical Degree. Dr. Sukenik completed his one year internship in General Surgery at the University of Miami School of Medicine and completed his four year residency in Otolaryngology.