Dr. Craig D. Steiner M.D.
- Undergraduate - Queens College, City University of New York, Queens, NY (Magna Cum Laude)
- Medical School - Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, NY
- Internship - Orthopaedic Surgery, Temple University, Philadelphia
- Residency and Chief Resident - Orthopaedic Surgery, Temple University, Philadelphia
- Fellowship - Hospital for Special Surgery, New York, NY
- North American Spine Society
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Spine Surgery
Craig Steiner, M.D., is a fellowship-trained orthopaedic surgeon. A native of New York, Dr. Steiner completed fellowship training in spine surgery at Hospital for Special Surgery in New York City, one of the top-ranked hospitals for orthopaedic surgery in the nation. He specializes in the treatment of spinal disorders, including degenerative cervical and lumbar conditions. He works closely with his patients to custom tailor the treatment plan for each individual, providing safe and effective treatment to alleviate pain and restore function. When all non-surgical treatments fail, Dr. Steiner provides advanced surgical options for the neck and back, using both open surgery and minimally invasive approaches when appropriate.