Dr. Kenneth Jarolem M.D.
- Undergraduate - University of Florida
- Medical School - University of South Florida
- Internship - Bellevue Hospital
- Residency - Hospital for Joint Diseases
- Fellowship - Texas Back Institute
- Fellowship - Queens Medical Center
- Orthopaedic Spinal Surgery
- American Medical Association
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgery
- North American Spine Society
Dr. Jarolem is a board certified orthopaedic spinal surgeon. In addition to performing minimally invasive spinal surgery, he also treats patients with cervical diseases, spinal deformities, and degenerative conditions of the spine. He has completed fellowships in spinal surgery at both the Texas Back Institute in Dallas, Texas and the Queens Medical Center in Nottingham, England.
Dr. Jarolem grew up in Plantation, Florida and is a graduate of South Plantation High School. He earned his undergraduate degree from the University of Florida and attended medical school at the University of South Florida. He completed his general surgery internship at Bellevue Hospital in New York City in 1991. His orthopaedic surgery training was completed at the Hospital for Joint Diseases, also in New York City.
Dr. Jarolem has presented medical research at meetings of the North American Spine Society, as well as the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgery. He is the author of several publications and medical journals.
Dr. Jarolem is a member of the American Medical Association, the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgery, and the North American Spine Society.