Dr. Steven E. Selub M.D.
- Medical School: Brown Medical School
- Residency: University Hospital And Medical Center
- Fellowship: University Of North Carolina Hospitals, 1991, Gastroenterology
- American Board of Internal Medicine-Gastroenterology
- American Board of Internal Medicine-Internal Medicine
Dr. Steven Selub is board-certified in gastroenterology and internal medicine. He earned his medical degree from Brown Medical School in 1983. Dr. Selub completed his residency at University Hospital and Medical Center in 1986 and his fellowship at University of North Carolina Hospitals in 1991.